when did midnight become too early to sleep
my favorite part about new years is waking up and realizing that nothing has fucking changed
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night sky.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
- me: wow i have so much work to do
- me: *goes on tumblr*
- me: *watches a movie*
- me: *reads a novel*
- me: *takes a nap*
- me: *climbs a mountain*
- me: *backpacks through europe*
- me: why am i not getting anything done
hair is so weird like ur body is just like LET’S PUSH THE FUCKIN PROTEIN OUT OF THHE HEAD